Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Quote Challenge: Day 1

Happy Tuesday Everyone!
I was nominated by Accidentally Single for the quote challenge. I encourage you to check out her blog as she's an excellent writer.  I’ve also nominated 3 bloggers I enjoy to give them props and exposure.   
As readers of my blog you know I like to get deep and find graphics related to my posts. Ready?  Here we go!
Day 1/Quote 1
My first quote is from Chris Sain, Jr.  I follow him on social media and his posts seem to arrive just when I need them.  


My Nominations:

I nominate the following bloggers to take on the challenge as well. Each day, I’ll be nominating 3 new bloggers. Get your quotes ready!


The Rules: 

1: Thank the person that nominated you.
2: Post 1-3 quotes each day for 3 consecutive days.
3: Nominate 3 bloggers each day to participate in the 3-day Quote Challenge.

11 comments:

  1. Thank you! Looking forward to reading your quotes and finding good ones to post as well:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited as well. I love quotes that inspire, and I pray my other posts will encourage you too :-) Spread the word!

      Delete
    2. And please check out the featured blogs!

      Delete
  2. Very true quote! I can't wait to read more and thank you for accepting the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This challenge has inspired me to open the pages of my paper journal and share things I've written over the past two months. Stay tuned and please follow me. :-)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. And please check out the featured blogs!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful quote and definitely so true!
    I think I've read this quote before, just never knew the author of it ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This quote is my cry to all men who are afraid to take the next step. Don't waste her time if she desires marriage and you don't.

      Delete
  4. Thank you again for the nomination! Here is my first post: https://goodbeautifulandtrue.wordpress.com/2016/06/15/a-commonplace-book-3-day-quote-challenge/

    ReplyDelete