Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Quote Challenge: Day 2

Happy Wednesday! 
I was nominated by Accidentally Single for the quote challenge. I encourage you to check out her blog as she's an excellent writer.  I’ve also nominated 3 bloggers I enjoy to give them props and exposure.   
Day 2/Quote 2
I saw this graphic on Facebook last year and saved it.  To paraphrase a scripture, you are beautifully and wonderfully made.

My Nominations:

I nominate the following bloggers to take on the challenge as well. Each day, I’ll be nominating 3 new bloggers. Get your quotes ready!

A Momma's View

Fernanda Guevara - thoughts and feelings go down here

Ronni's View: Faith Meets Fashion & Music



The Rules: 

1: Thank the person that nominated you.
2: Post 1-3 quotes each day for 3 consecutive days.
3: Nominate 3 bloggers each day to participate in the 3-day Quote Challenge.

4 comments:

  1. This reminds me of the saying: "God doesn't call the equipped, he equips the called."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are absolutely correct. That's another great quote. :-

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love this

    ReplyDelete